Planet Hollywood

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Final of my class 2

TOday I did the final two quad's of my class 2 exam patient. It went pretty well. It went better than last time. She seemed to have less of a problem getting numb. She was funny. SHe somehow found a piece of calculus?? She was facinated by it. She got some 2X2's to wrap it up and take it home. I gave her some literature to read because she was spanish speaking I could not tell her. I also cleaned her daughter's teeth. She was afraid at first, almost crying. But then we had so much fun. She was laughing the whole time. Luckily she spoke english so she wouldn't be as afraid when I talked to her. My goal for next time is to be fast on my class 2. She is supposedly a full mouth class 2. I really hope she is. I will die if she's not. I need to be fast. I need to take BWX and clean her full mouth, finish probing. That is a lot to do. I wish Antonio could have come in I was done with his xrays, OD etc..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home