Planet Hollywood

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Little girl!

Today I had a little girl that I did not know. She was so cute. SHy at first. I think I did pretty good. THe little gilr was aweswome! She was not afraid. I thought it was cute. SHe said. when my mom said i was going to the dentist I was scared , but i'm not scared, I didn't know it would be this fun. I thought that was just adorable. She really didnm't like her teeth disclosed. I also had a paitient come in after her. I scaled his teeth I stayed within the time, but candace helped me fo r a long time so He didn't get out for a while, but I loved the help. I feel like Candace helps me so much and Aimee too. THey're awesome. My goal for next time is to be quick and organized for my mommY!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home