Planet Hollywood

Monday, April 09, 2007

no pt again!!!

Today my pt was sick. But since she is spanish speaking she called midtown and i did not get the message until she had not shown up about fifteen minutes into clinic. i am so frustrated with this right now. I have been planning and planning in order to get all my requirements done. But it is not going to work if I can't get my patients to come in. I think I've done a really good job this semester at working with what I have and getting patients and getting faster etc... but when pt's are late, dont show etc... it really takes away from my plan. I'm just afraid that my grade will reflect the "chance" of this semester... not what I've really worked for. My goal for next time is to call my patients the day before and make sure they're coming in. (for sure do it not that I haven't been doing it) and to be quick and thorough but also make a time schedule for each day that I need to stick to in order to complete what I want to get done that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home