Planet Hollywood

Monday, April 16, 2007

Crazy crazy

SO today My patient cancelled. This is the second time he cancelled. HE was scheduled for this morning and afternoon. He was my class three 4 quads. I don't know why things are just not going right. My patients keep cancelling. I have not had a real patient come in at their scheduled time for about two weeks now. It is really frustrating. I am trying to find a patient for this afternoon but I am not having any luck. TOday I helped laurie and Monica do their sealant and APP PE. At least I got to do that along with them. But it took a while because in between I was trying to get a pt for this afternoon with Lily's help. I am just really frustrated because if things would have been going right I would have gotten an A++ in this class. But I am in danger of not passing. My other pt's child is sick so she cna't come either. My goal for next time is to get a person in my chair and clean them. What ever it takes!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home