Planet Hollywood

Monday, March 05, 2007

Class 2!! ... not:(

Today I thought I had a class 2 coming in. I was wrong. Can you say perio maintenance! I was sad, but happy cuz I'm glad the guy has a healthier mouth that originally thought. So I gues I'm out of luck for that! I guess my goal for next time is to do a good job cleaning him. Or if I have a different person coming in Do a good OD and say a lot of prayers for a higher class. My reall goal is to do a better job on OHI for periodontally involved pt's

2 Comments:

Blogger Candice said...

Hey it's me Candice! I just wanted to tell you that you are doing so awesome! You are going to be an awesome clinician, seriously. You are so quick to pick up on things, and you are doing great! :) Keep it up!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Candice said...

PS Don't worry, if you build it, they will come. :) J/K, you will find a class 2, don't stress! You've got lots of time.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home