Planet Hollywood

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Thank Goodness for TA's

TOday I did a cleaning appointment for a 1B. I think this time I learned a lot about sickle scalers. Candace helped me learn to be comfortable with them. I thought they had a super sharp cutting edge on the back, but it's not super sharp... I am allowed to touch tissue with it... :) THen Stephanie helped me detect calculus and tooth surface. THey are so nice. I felt really un organized etc...(that's my goal from last time out the window!)j/k it will just be my goal for next time too. Man I just didn't feel that great about today, but I sure am glad for the nice TA's to tell me it's okay. I wish I could have a chair side helper at all times! can we get someone one that??? atleast I finished my pt. That's 8 quads down!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home