Planet Hollywood

Monday, February 05, 2007

First not known pt

Today I had my first patient that I didn't know. I think the x-rays went well. She wanted four bitewings. They turned out okay, but costley wanted me to get all three molars on one film so I had to retake some. I just wish oneday I could get a lot done. I feel really frustrated right now because everytime a pt comes in I have to go through and do all the new charting. I really just feel like I'm getting behind and I will not be able to get all my requirements. I think xrays and probing take too long. I wonder if I'm taking too much time on probing because I try to get the perfect measurement. It seems like other girls are just hurrying through probing and marking only deep pockets if the find them quick and thenjust writing 323 or 212 if they don't find anything too out of the normal. It's crazy I"m soooo slow!!! I think i'm good at OHI though. I give my pt a lot of information. SO atleast I"m good at something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home