Planet Hollywood

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

two in one!

Today I scheduled to PT's. My first was just a prophy, but my polisher wasn't working. SO I did a toothbrush polish. It went well I thought I did good I did all of her scaling in 50 minutes. That is a long time, but I will get faster I just have to focus and be organized. Then I had an appointment where I just did OD. It went way good. I charted a lot of stuff though. That means I would have finished a real patient in one day!! Hey that's amazing! So today was a good day. I declared my second pt as an exam patient. I hope I do good. I just have to go fast. I'm scared but oh well. My goal for next time is to be an awesome clinical assistant! I want to help everyone! Esp laurie ( but she never needs it) She is so awesome she always helps me clean up. Well that's that!! See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home