Planet Hollywood

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

REAL patient day!!

Today was real patient day. It started off a little ruff. I did show up early like my goal from last time said to but, my sister needed my help so she had to come pick me up and didn't bring me back until almost after twelve. So I didn't get a head start, but it wasn't too detrimental. I things went pretty well. I just am slow because I'm a little unsure of things. I found a lesion so I had to chart that for the first time. Probing went pretty well I wasnt too slow but I can still improve. I feel like I could go a lot faster, but I dont think itd be as acurate. I did OHI also. I did really good on my X-rays except I almost shoved the XCP down his throat on accident... oops. But the x-rays turned out well. I was pleased. After the X-rays I didn't do too much more with my patient. I finished probing had an OD check, disclosed and OHI'd (new word). I think it went pretty well I just need to be faster at the HHX and the Probing. I had a great patient! MY goal for next time is to practice maybe making a treatment plan I am slow at that too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home