Planet Hollywood

Thursday, January 11, 2007

First PT of Spring 2007!

Today I had my friend from the track team as my patient today. I was very prepared for him to come because I knew I had a lot to do. I had to take a pano and four bitewings. The health history went pretty well. Except for the fact that the instructor said to write about his blood pressure as pre-hypertensive. I'll have to check in the manual for that cuz i'm still not sure what to do. THe extra and intra went well I might want to look over that again. I though the radiographs went really well. I did not have to retake any, but I still would benefit from taking the x-ray a little more forward. I need to be looking at the person's teeth with the radiographs in mind while I am doing the preliminary stuff. I think that would help. I did pretty good probing, but I'm still really slow. Practice will make me better, I just wish I could practice more. I think I just need to relax. I really appreciate the help I get form the instructors and other students though. ESp laurie, she's way fast and good. She helps me when she's done cuz she's so nice! Well I think this blog is long enough!! My goal for next time is to be the best dang CA you've ever seen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home