Planet Hollywood

Monday, October 09, 2006

Oral Hygiene Instruction

Today we did oral hygiene instruction after we used the disclosing agent. I was suprised how much it showed that I didn't floss that morning. It was also fun to look at my partner and see the different techniques that she would benefit from. I also got to floss which was fun. I used a threader for her lingual bar. I thought it went well. I alos got to probe. I think I did pretty well from what my partner reacted. Not too many sticks. I really like it when my partner tells me if they are being hurt. There's no better way to learn than criticism. My goal for next class is to be comfortable with the overall process of the chart... sequence and what it means etc... I think this class is going pretty well!! bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home