Planet Hollywood

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Clinic Day 3

Today we did a lot of health history work. It is very time consuming as I'm sure all of you will agree. But it does put it in a different light. I will probably take more time when I fill them out for doctor's visits. Unless of course they thrown them in my file without looking at them like Prof. Costley's experience. Today we also worked on positioning again. I did a little better, but I'm pretty slow. Monica my partner for the day didn't really get a chance to practice on me becasue I took too long. My goal is to become more comfortable with that so I won't do that to anyone else... sorry Monica. Monica helped me a lot by just talking through it, kinda funny when I've got my fingers in her mouth at the same time!! I also want to continue practicing technique before class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home