Planet Hollywood

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Probing

Today we did probing! First we practiced on dexter as usual. Then we did it on each other. I realized after a while that if you have a relaxed grip it's a lot easier to tell where the bottom of the sulcus/pocket is. My goal is to practice turning all the instruments, explorer mirror and probe. I have a hard time rolling them around. Today I think I did pretty well. Me and my partner communicated really well to help each other learn. I like that!! Bye

1 Comments:

Blogger Hale yeah! said...

Good job with probing. Pretty soon you won't even be thinking about what you are doing, you will just do it. I know I have said this a million times over but, communication when you guys are working with each other is the best thing to help you, so good job!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home