Planet Hollywood

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Extra oral exam

Today was the funniest day ever!! I hope a lot of you girls read this. So I did everything I was supposed to do and Monica and I were practicing our positioning and fulcrums. So Monica's talking me through everything right... Well I pull my instruments to think about something for I"m not kidding, five seconds. So I figure it out and ask Monica to open her mouth. "Hey Monica can you open for me... MOnica can you open for me. Head tilts sideways mouth closes more then Monica jumps out of her chair and says.. "WHoa, sorry!" SHE FELL ASLEEP!! Can you believe it I'm talking ot her one second working on her teeth the next she's passed out in my chair. I haven't figured out if that's a good or bad thing yet. So I hope you all get a good laugh out of this! My goal for next time is to be more patient involved to prevent them from falling asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home