Planet Hollywood

Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween Party!

Today is the Halloween party! How fun! I'm dressed like a cave woman. But as for today in clinic. It went okay. I got a lot of help from the TA's because I have a hard time getting into the posteriors and having a stable fulcrum. Sometimes I wish I could just do it how I want cuz it seems easier. I guess I feel like that cuz we can't use extra oral very much. Once I learn all the fulcrums it will be easier. I learned today to keep my elbow lower while doing mand anteriors by holding my instrument different. (more parrallel to the tooth) It'll take a while to get used to but it helps keep my elbow down. I will have to practice on my typodont at home so I can be better for next time. I hope we can get the camera out for next time so I can practice, I never got to practice. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home